Friday, February 10, 2012

2/9/12- Farmer Boys Chicken Bacon Avocado Sandwich and Chili Fries


I often go with the combo when I eat for a blog post but my brother uttered two magical words, chili fries, and the decision was made. These two lovely dishes are from the "original fastaurant" Farmer Boys which is pretty much a quick service restaurant with a drive thru serving breakfast all day and the classic sandwiches and burgers. Bacon and Avocado are the ultimate flavor enhancers and putting them together in one sandwich makes it even better. Ordering a chicken sandwich rather than burger also makes me feel a little more healthy about myself until I eat the chili fries so it all evens out in the end. I am personally not a big breakfast guy but they do serve breakfast all day long which is definitely a plus for a place like this. So if you are looking for a good burger, sandwich or even an omelette you will wait a tad bit longer but it is always worth the wait at Farmer Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment