Monday, February 20, 2012

2/17/12- Sweet Chili Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Zucchini, and Caramelized Toast

My mom conned me in to taking dinner at home but it ended up turning out quite delicious. I always love cooking pork tenderloin because it is so versatile and always comes out perfect. This time I used a sweet chili glaze got a nice sear on it in a saute pan then put it in the oven until it was cooked to the doneness above (as known as pretty damn perfect). The bread is sweet hawaiian bread, it was meant for sandwiches but I made the best of it and buttered it up then added sugar to caramelize like creme brulee. The caramelized sugar gave it a nice sweetness to go with the sweet chili in the pork tenderloin. Then just sauteed some zucchini real quick, nothing too crazy. I have been working on my plating presentation in my cooking class because it needs some work, this is nicer than usually plate when eating at home. My professor would of docked me a couple points for going over the border of the plate but it's the thought that counts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment