Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/7/12- Senor Baja Fish Tacos

I am on an unofficial quest to find the best fish tacos ever made but it has been on hold lately until I had these delicious fish tacos from Senor Baja. I always say that stuff I eat is top 5 material because I love almost everything I eat but these tacos were pretty damn delicious. I would say outside of San Diego these are the best fish tacos I have had and to make them even better on Wednesdays they are $1, normally $1.65 a steal as far as I am concern a deal the other 6 days of the week. I am not a particularly big fan of fish as an entree in a restaurant such as salmon or tilapia but there is just something about fish tacos that is just so tasty (the fact that they are fried helps). So if you would like to join me on this quest or have any recommendations of great fish taco places let me know I am always in for awesome new places to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment