Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/1/12- Shogun Assortment of Rolls

This one was a little pricey but it was definitely spicey, you pay the price for good sushi and Shogun is one of the best. I take in the amount of people in my family that I have convert to liking sushi, I was originally the only one and now everyone likes it. I would give the names of the rolls but each individual sushi place has their own names for the rolls with the exception of a few common ones. Of the bunch my favorite was the one in the back that was a spicy tuna roll with seared albacore on top, the seared albacore alone was worth the price of the roll. The great thing about sushi is it's easily sharable, three of us shared these four rolls and it was the perfect amount of food. I personally like the spicy tuna rolls but everything is good in my opinion so if Shogun isn't your local sushi place, go to yours and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment