Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/19/12- The Spot Turkey Club Sandwich Combo

This sandwich and chip duo is from The Spot, the local sandwich and smoothie place a couple doors down from my work. The Spot was originally a Robek's but the owner saw a market for sandwiches and wanted to expand. The Robek's franchise wouldn't let him sell sandwiches so he broke away  and started his own place. They have a menu with about 7 different paninis, coffee, smoothies and fresh juices. The sandwich wasn't anything amazing but it was a decent sandwich, nothing I couldn't make at home. I like to support places like this because I know the owner cares about his business and wants to succeed. I would definitely return because it is in a convenient location and I would like to see what else they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment