Monday, February 20, 2012

2/16/12- Capri Deli Hot Pastrami Sandwich

There is two things I judge a deli by- their pastrami and their lunch line, Capri Deli passed the test with flying colors. Pastrami sandwich is one of my quest is to find the best ever made and I must say this one is a contender or even the frontrunner. I got there at 11:30 which happened to be perfect timing because just as I finished my sandwich there was a line of about 10 people, which is impressive for a little deli like this one. Another indicator of a great quick service type place is if people are eating by themselves, I was one of three people eating by myself and probably more would of followed I'm sure. They also have a fridge full of vintage sodas which is always a nice compliment to a delicious sandwich. I would give more indicators but I don't have anymore, bottom-line it was a great sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment