Monday, February 20, 2012

2/18/12- Bruxie's Belgain Waffle Burger and Irish Nachos


Those two pictures are the proof one of the best meals I have had in a while, all credit to Bruxie's gourmet belgian waffle sandwiches. I love innovative crazy combinations like this that turn out to be so delicious you wonder why no one thought of it sooner. Their menu consists of all kinds of crazy combinations sweet and savory ranging from mushrooms & goat cheese to s'mores. The best part was definitely the Irish nachos which is criss cut fries as the apparatus for all the awesomeness in the picture above. I don't think I have ever had something so delicious that was served in a plastic basket, the cheese sauce was so creamy. This idea is just pure genius and if it wasn't so far (Brea and Orange) I would be going there on a weekly basis to try all the different things on their menu. It was located in a shopping center with a lot of other trendy modern places as well, I think I have found a new restaurant jackpot. If you haven't been here do yourself a favor and GO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment