Monday, February 6, 2012

2/5/12- Super Bowl Feasting

The best part about the Super Bowl isn't only the game but all the awesome food that people bring to the party, I tried to find one picture to sum up all the delectable ideas available but this was the best I could do. Being a Giants fan I actually watched the game but most of my friends were not doing the same. As the most knowledge about food and cooking in my house led to me cooking these steaks and sausages for my friends but they weren't the only things being eaten on this wonderful day- there was all kinds of chips, dips, popcorn, wings, fries, hot dogs, carne asada and everything. Overall it was just a great day for eating for everyone which a guy like me really appreciates. So eat well and befriend a chef they might cook you a good meal or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment