Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/13/12- Jamba Juice Coldbuster

Jamba Juice smoothie isn't exactly a gourmet meal but I didn't get a chance to catch anything too fancy so I thought this would do (it is my blog after all). I have been fighting a cold lately so I figured I would actually use those dumb powders they put in the smoothies to my advantage for once. The coldbuster is an orange, mango and banana flavored smoothie with immunity and antioxidant boost. It was very tasty and it helped me kick the cold to the curb. Jamba Juice also has a secret menu similar to In-N-Out which they make different combinations with the ingredients they have such as Red Gummi Bear, Skittles, Pink Starburst and Push Up Pop, I personally haven't tried to order any of them I have only heard rumors of them. So next to you have a couple extra dollars and have a sweet tooth grab a smoothie it will do the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment