Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/4/12- Subway Februany Buffalo Chicken Footlong

It was only a matter of time when I forgot to post one of my meals and 2/4 was the day. Subway isn't the most finest dining place but it is Februany, meaning all their sandwiches are $5 dollars, which is a steal for most of their sandwiches. My original goal was to find the most expensive sandwich and take full advantage of the opportunity but there was so many options I decided one that I haven't had in a while- Buffalo Chicken. I get all the vegetables whenever I go to Subway to get the most for my money but everyone does their sandwich different, I can't really tell you how to order it. So if you didn't know already about the $5 footlong month go to Subway it's worth a Lincoln bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment