Monday, February 13, 2012

2/12/12- Casa de Salsa Jalapeño Cheeseburger

It's not often I order a burger in a Mexican restaurant but Casa De Salsa is right next to the restaurant I work and people kept talking about it so I thought would try it for myself. As a burger connoisseur this one was pretty good, not call the newspaper or marry the burger good but it was a well put together burger. In addition to the jalapeños on top there was a bleu cheese dressing on the bottom- good tangy, spicy combination. The onion rings were a $2 upgrade from the fries but I will take onions over fries any day of the week two dollars or not. Being the neighboring restaurant to the one that employees me I dont expect too much from them but they have some good stuff going on like the Sunday brunch buffet and all the Mexican classics. If I can learn anything from this meal is that a good meal can come from the most unexpected places, so switch it up next time you go out to eat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment