Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/4/12- CPK's Habanero Carnitas Pizza

California Pizza Kitchen is a casual dining restaurant that serves pizza and other American menu items, but whenever I go to CPK I always order pizza (it's in the name so I order it). I usually order the works pizza because all toppings are the best topping, but this new pizza caught my eye like a beautiful blonde girl at the beach. It doesn't look spic(e)y at all, but it comes with a habanero salsa on the side that packs a punch and of course I put it all over my pizza. If you didn't know already, eating spic(e)y food releases endorphins in your brain (endorphins are the feel good hormone). This pizza sure did bring the heat and release endorphins, but if spic(e)y isn't your thing they have tons of good pizzas, pastas, salads and other menu items that I am sure you will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment