Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12- Bacon-wrapped Hot Dogs, Dates, Jalapeños and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes with Bacon

I have a near intimate relationship with bacon and anything that has bacon in it and I am in charge on Brotherhood Dinners in my fraternity so I decided to make a bacon on bacon on bacon meal- it was a success. Everyone knows about bacon wrapped hot dogs and most know about bacon wrapped jalapeños but the hidden gem in this meal are the bacon wrapped dates (bottom left). Bacon wrapped dates are the perfect mix of salty and sweet if you haven't tried them don't live another day without them. There has been mashed potatoes in almost all my homemade meals because they are simple to make and delicious but these ones were a little more special with the bacon mixed in them. And lastly bacon wrap more things in your life and always remember if it's good, it's better with bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment