Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/20/12- 21 Choices Chunky Snickers Bar Frozen Yogurt

This frozen swirl of tastiness is from my local frozen yogurt spot, 21 Choices. I have been going to this place since I was a young lad so it has certain type of nostalgia for me. The way it works is there is always chocolate and vanilla then there is four additional new flavors everyday. The number 21 represents the number of topping available, I believe that was the original number it has increased since. The prices are very reasonable ranging from $2.50 for the smallest and going up from there. Their flavors are always really creative with all kinds of different combinations, the circus animal cookie and root beer float come back frequently and are very delicious. There is two locations in Claremont, one in Pasadena and one at USC so if you haven't been check it out, you can always check the flavors ahead on the website too!

No comments:

Post a Comment