Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1/11/12- Camarones Casa Moreno

This dish is from the Claremont village restaurant Casa Moreno, which is a mix of traditional and contemporary Mexican cuisine (camarones meaning shrimp in Spanish). It is shrimp wrapped in bacon with cheese melted on top served and also tortillas served on the side as well. Whenever I see the words bacon wrapped it always has me at hello, so when I saw this on the menu I couldn't help but order it. You really can't go wrong with shrimp, bacon and cheese mix like this and it lived up to bacon wrapped hype. Every time I go to Casa Moreno I order something new and I haven't found a dish I didn't like yet. So if you are ever looking for a little more elevated mexican cuisine than average taco and enchilada combo check out Casa Moreno it's one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment