Monday, January 23, 2012

1/22/12- Tacos Jalisco Tacos and Horchata

Those three lovely tacos are from my local taco joint, Tacos Jalisco. It is one lengua, one carnitas and one carne asada taco and as you can see they all look the same so I don't know which one is which. Jaliscos is just your average taco joint that just makes really good tacos and burritos. I like other people find one taco joint and stick with it, Tacos Jalisco being mine. This meal was more of fourth meal but usually I get a variety of different types of tacos (five or six), squeeze a little lime on top and they are a little taste of mexico a couple minutes away. I often see buying beverages at restaurant to be a waste of money (it costs 10 cents for $3 drink) but I never pass up on some delicious horchata or orange bang. So go to your local taco joint in the near future, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment