Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12- Dolce Cafe & Bakery Steak Fritte

That perfect combo is from Dolce Cafe & Bakery, a place that really does it all. Dolce Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they do catering, they have an awesome salad bar at lunch time and they have a wide selection of baked goods all day long; there isn't much they don't do. Those kind of places usually make me skeptical but I was impressed here. I got the steak frite, which as you can see is just steak and fries (pomme frites is the french way of saying french fries) and it was delicious especially the horseradish sauce that came with it. Ever since I went to France steak & pomme frites has always had a place in my heart and although it wasn't as good as the original it was pretty damn good. So if you want anything from an omelete to eclair to chicken marsala check out Dolce Cafe and Bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment