Monday, January 30, 2012

1/28/12- Panera Half Steak & White Cheddar Panini and A Cup of Tomato Soup

I have been the QSR (quick service restaurant) king lately because it's the most bang for the buck and blogging fast food is pretty tacky. If you didn't notice already this half and half combo that's the best of both worlds is from Panera Bread. I'm on a quest to find the best tomato soup and believe it or not Panera is the winner thus far, it is just simply delicious and it always a fixture in my Panera meal. The sandwich on the other hand was also very tasty and the newest addition to their paninis but I usually try something new every time I go; whatever sandwich I get dipping the first couple bites in the soup while it is still pipping hot is one of the finer things in life. They also have good ice tea if you like that kind of thing but stop by Panera if you haven't lately so it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment