Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome Back!

Ever since I stopped posting on my blog last February on daily basis I have been telling myself I would eventually get back into it. Well through the push of a couple people and a couple subjects to talk or complain I have finally made a new post. My culinary adventures have increased since the last time I was on here giving many opportunities for subject matter that could be considered "blog-worthy". I have went from taking my first real cooking class and still just serving tables in a restaurant to taking a couple advanced cooking classes and finally getting a chance to work in a real kitchen. With those opportunities have come many opportunities and challenges to go with them. I have found that I am not the all knowing culinary master that I once thought I was. It has been a very humbling experience getting a job as prep cook in a major chain restaurant. In addition to that experience in my cooking classes I have finally found things that are challenging to my knowledge and my capabilities, that isn't just burgers and steak that I cook at home. I think my idea of having a daily blog of the things I eat was way too ambitious and very unnecessary, let's be honest I don't eat enough cool food to do so anyway. So this post is the beginning of a different blog that is way for me to share the things I find, the things I eat and drink and things that I find interesting or challenging along way so I hope you find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment